FOUR STEPS TO ENROLL
To enroll your child at VCA, just follow the 4 easy steps below. If you have any questions or problems, the VCA office will be happy to assist you through this process.
- Step 1 – Complete Online Enrollment
A completed application includes the following:
- Complete online application. Click Here to apply.
- Payment of $100.00 Application Fee. Upon acceptance, payment of $50.00 Registration Fee.
- Completion of the following documents (available from online application):
- Pastor Reference Form
- Teacher Reference Form
- Admissions Records Request
- Submission of last two years report cards
- Behavior/Discipline Record
- Submission of complete transcript (10th – 12th grade only)
- Submission of most recent standardized test results
- Submission of proof of legal guardianship (when applicable)
- Submission birth certificate
- Step 2 – Test
Entrance testing is administered to every applicant at Victory Christian Academy. The school office must receive your online enrollment documents before testing or interviews may be scheduled. Please call us at 863-858-5614 for upcoming testing dates.
- Step 3 – Interview
After enrolling online & testing have been completed, you will be contacted regarding the testing results. A family interview will be conducted, as determined by the principal. Your application will then be sent to our Admissions Committee and you will be notified in writing as to your child’s acceptance. If your child meets the admission requirements, but there are no spaces currently available in that grade, you will be given an opportunity to keep your application active in the waiting pool.
- Step 4 – Registration
Upon acceptance, arrangements will be made for families to complete the registration process. Students are not officially registered until ALL of the following items are completed:
- Payment of Matriculation Fee ($350 K-12th grade)
- FL State Physical Form 3040 – Physical exam within 12 months prior to entrance
- FL State Immunization Record – FL DH 680
- Copy of student’s social security card
- Copy of both parent’s drivers license
- Emergency Card – provided by the admissions office
- Notarized Authorization Form – provided by the admissions office
- Tuition payment for 1st month for each student ($725 K-5th grade; $750 6th-12th grade)