Over the years, VCA has partnered with the community, families, and church in creating a strong academic and spiritual foundation for its students. VCA provides a friendly, well-rounded academic experience. Our innovative, state-of-the-art technology, makes VCA an environment of amazing opportunities for every student.
Victory Christian Academy is an outgrowth of Kidz Life Preschool. Sharon Blackburn, wife of Senior Pastor M. Wayne Blackburn, was the founding visionary for Kidz Life. Kidz Life began at Victory Church in 1994 to provide a ministry to foster spiritual nurturing and growth in the lives of families with young children.
Four years later, in August of 1998, Victory Christian Academy added a school administrator, assistant principal, and first grade to its educational program. Since then, Victory Christian Academy has grown conservatively from first grade by adding subsequent grades thereafter through the eighth grade; thus, completing the middle school addition.
In August of 2006, Victory Christian Academy seized the opportunity to expand the educational program to include high school, as well as a full sports program. At present, VCA serves more than 450 students in kindergarten through 12th grade and over 150 preschoolers.
Karla Collins - Head of School
We love our kids and we love on our kids. We think they're the best and have high expectations!
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.