In compliance with Senate Bill 1712, the Ethics in Education Act, sections 1002.421 and 1006.061, please be informed that:
- All employees have a duty to report actual or suspected cases of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect. The law provides immunity from liability if you report. You have a duty to comply with all child protective investigations. The statewide toll-free abuse hotline number is 1-800-96ABUSE.
- The process to report misconduct by instructional personnel or school administrators which affects the health, safety, or welfare of a student is to immediately notify in writing or personal communication (in person or via telephone, 863-858-5614) one of the following contacts:
- Administrator/Headmaster: Mrs. Karla Collins
- Administrator/Secondary Principal: Mr. Mark Thomas
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Rhonda Borders
- Preschool Director: Mrs. Sandy Cockman
Failure by employees to report cases of abuse or misconduct carry a penalty up to and including termination.