Thank you for your interest in our Preschool! We realize whom you trust with your child’s education and care is an important decision. We are glad you are considering us.
To enroll your child at Victory Christian Academy Preschool, please follow the steps below. If you have any questions or problems, the Preschool office will be happy to assist you through this process.
- 1. Please download and fill out a Waiting List Application and submit the form in person at the VCA Preschool office. You may also pick up applications at the Preschool office.
- 2. After the application is received, an appointment will be made for the parent and child to meet with Preschool Administration and receive a tour of the facility.
- 3. When a class opening is available, the parent is notified and invited to officially enroll their child. At that time, the non-refundable registration fee ($75) is paid to hold the spot, and enrollment information is given.
- 4. A 30 day trial-period will be in effect from the first day of actual enrollment. All fees are non-refundable.
Preschool Tuition Costs
5 Days a Week (Sibling Discounts Available)
- K2 Potty Trained – $150
- K2 Not Potty Trained – $170
- K3 – $140
- K4 – $ 135
3 Day – Part Time (Monday, Wednesday, Friday Only)
- K2 Potty Trained – $110
- K2 Not Potty Trained – $125
- K3 – $110
2 Day – Part Time (Tuesday & Thursday Only)
- K2 Potty Trained – $75
- K2 Not Potty Trained – $85
- K3 – $75
- $75 (non-refundable)
Supply Fee (non-refundable)
- Supply Fee K2 & K3 – $100
- Supply Fee K4 – $150