We realize that choosing a school for your child is a very important decision for your family, and we are so glad that you are considering our school for your child's education. Great things are happening at VCA!
- Clear discipline record with only minor infractions will be considered.
- Due to our college preparatory curriculum, an overall GPA of 2.0 in academic core subjects and an FCAT score of Level 2 or above is required for acceptance. This is to ensure that your child is successful academically at VCA. Core subjects = English, Math, Science, History, and Foreign Language.
- FES-UA Scholarship is for students with disabilities or special needs. FES-AU seats are currently CLOSED. We are currently at capacity for students with special needs due to limited resources.
- Students that have been dismissed from a previous school will not be considered for admission unless the principal from that school submits a character reference on their behalf.
- Good Cause Transfer: Students who transfer during the school year and meet the admissions criteria will be reviewed by our admissions review committee. If admitted, the student will be allowed to participate in athletics if they meet FHSAA guidelines.
Shayley B. - Class of '21
Growing up at VCA and taking
multiple years of Bible classes has
prepared me well for life's difficult
circumstances and for the bright
When to Apply
Victory Christian Academy encourages families to begin the
application process as early as possible. The application must be
completed and supplemental application forms downloaded and completed
before admission can be considered. A non-refundable fee of $100 must be
submitted with each application.
How to Apply
The Admissions area of our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
Once you've created an account, log in and choose the Application link from the menu, and Create A New Student Application
for your child. You will have the flexibility to log in and out of
your account and access your open application. After submitting the
application, you will be able track your admissions status at the
school. You will also be able to print
the completed applications, monitor when the school receives
supplemental application forms, and if necessary, reprint the
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website please contact us and our Admissions office will be happy to help.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit our school. We would very much like to meet you and let you tour our school and campus on Wednesdays between 8:30 and 1:30. Please call for an appointment.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you in any way we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Victory Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Parentally placed private school student with a disability does not have an individual right to receive some or all of the special education and related services that the student would receive if enrolled in a public school under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) as amended.