Application, Testing, & Registration Fee
A nonrefundable $100.00 application fee will be charged for each child that you apply for enrollment at VCA. Upon acceptance a $50.00 registration fee must be paid to complete the enrollment process for each child.
Matriculation Fees are due upon acceptance. This non-refundable fee assists with school owned and consumable textbooks, test materials, Renweb Parent Alert and some classroom supplies.
K-12 Matriculation Fee – $350
Preschool Tuition Costs
5 Days a Week
• One Year Olds – $175 per week
• K2 Potty Trained – $140 ($119/week each additional sibling)
• K2 Not Potty Trained – $160 ($139/week each additional sibling)
• K3 – $135 ($114.75/week each additional sibling)
• K4 – $ 130 ($110.50/week each additional sibling)
3 Days a Week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
• K2 Potty Trained – $100
• K2 Not Potty Trained – $115
• K3 – $100
2 Days a Week (Tuesday, Thursday)
• K2 Potty Trained – $75
• K2 Not Potty Trained – $85
• K3 – $75
• $75 (non-refundable)
Supplies Fee (non-refundable)
Supplies Fee K2 & K3 - $100
Supplies Fee K4 - $150
K – 12 Tuition Costs
• Kindergarten thru 5th Grade – $7,250
• 6th – 12th Grade – $7,550
Payment Plans (K-12 Only)
Paid in full
• Due August 15 (receive a 4% discount)
• 50% + – Due August 15 (50% Tuition, All Book Fees, Activity & Supply Fees)
• 50% – Due January 15 (Balance of Account)
10 Payment Plan – Due on the first of each month – August 15 thru May 15
A $25 late fee will be charged for payments received after the 10 grace period. Payments returned because of insufficient funds will assess a $30.00 service charge.
Mail Payments To:
Victory Christian Academy
P.O. Box 90489
Lakeland, FL 33804-0489
Attn: Student Accounts
Financial Aid (K-12 Only)
Financial Assistance may be awarded to families meeting specific requirements. Currently, VCA participates in three financial assistance programs; Step Up For Students, FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition), and the MacKay Scholarship Program. Click on the link below for more information and qualification requirements for these programs.
A multi-child discount is available to families with more than one child who attend VCA in PK 2 through Twelfth Grades. Full tuition will be paid for the oldest child, the second child will receive a discount of 15%, and all other children will receive a discount of up to 25%. The amount of the discount may vary depending upon the amount of any scholarship that is awarded to the student.
In no case will the sum of a student’s scholarship, plus any discount received, exceed the sum of a student’s annual tuition plus any includable fees. Includable fees are fees that are allowed to be paid by the scholarship funds, as defined by the scholarship directive.
After School Care Program – “KidZone”
We are excited to offer Morning and Afternoon KidZone for all Victory Christian Academy students (Kindergarten – 12th grade.) Please download and complete form below and return it to the VCA office. All students must be supervised by a VCA staff member at all times. If students are on the VCA campus prior to 7:30 AM and are not supervised by a VCA staff member, they will be checked into the morning KidZone program and your account will be charged accordingly. Also, if students remain on campus after 3:15 PM, they will be checked into the KidZone program. Middle and High School students who participate in a sport are required to report to Study Hall, at no charge, until 4 PM, or the beginning of their practice time, whichever comes first. At the conclusion of practice, their coach will check them into KidZone until a parent is available to pick them up. Parent/Guardians are required to sign students out of KidZone. After 3:15, the south covered (Preschool) entrance must be used to pick up students.
- Morning KidZone is provided from 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM at $30.00 per month.
- Afternoon KidZone is provided from 2:45 PM to 6:00 PM at $115.00 per month.
- Morning and Afternoon KidZone may be utilized on a daily basis at $8.00 each time.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to update the student’s enrollment on the Enrollment Form when attendance changes or discontinues.
- Late pick-ups after 6:00 pm. will result in a $1.00 per minute fee that must be paid using a payment envelope at time of pick up or time of drop off the next school day.
Click Here to download the KidZone form.
Senior Graduation Fee
All graduating seniors will be assessed a $150 fee. Payments are due on January 1.
All Athletic Fees are due prior to the first contest.
Football Athletic Fee – $175
Cheer Athletic Fee – $75 additional cheer camp fees may apply.
All Other Secondary School Sports – $75