About VCA Elementary Academics
VCA provides a comprehensive education. Our school is directed and staffed by credentialed, qualified, and passionate teachers and administrators. Students are taught in traditional classrooms, using high quality curriculum throughout every grade level.
Our Elementary Program features the following:
- Phonics-based reading, beginning at the Kindergarten level.
- Christian truths and values integrated in the curriculum through challenging academic work.
- A system of directed teaching methods that allows for individual differences within a structured program.
- Curriculum which meets (and exceeds) state standards yet is free of humanism.
- All teachers can, and do, supplement the program with their own materials with approval and supervision of the administrator.
Kindergarten – 5th Grade Curriculum
- Media Center/Technology
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
Our Skilled Faculty
The VCA elementary faculty is second to none. Each teacher is pre-screened, back-ground checked, and interviewed for the best possible fit at VCA. Click here and get to know all of our elementary faculty now.
After School Care Program – “KidZone”
We are excited to offer Morning and Afternoon KidZone for all Victory Christian Academy students (Kindergarten – 12th grade.) Please download and complete form below and return it to the VCA office. All students must be supervised by a VCA staff member at all times. If students are on the VCA campus prior to 7:30 AM and are not supervised by a VCA staff member, they will be checked into the morning KidZone program and your account will be charged accordingly. Also, if students remain on campus after 3:15 PM, they will be checked into the KidZone program. Middle and High School students who participate in a sport are required to report to Study Hall, at no charge, until 4 PM, or the beginning of their practice time, whichever comes first. At the conclusion of practice, their coach will check them into KidZone until a parent is available to pick them up. Parent/Guardians are required to sign students out of KidZone. After 3:15, the south covered (Preschool) entrance must be used to pick up students.
Click Here to download the KidZone form.