About VCA Preschool Academics (Ages 12 months – 4 years)
VCA’s Preschool is more than a daycare. Our teachers plan an exciting year of activities that are meant to benefit your little one. We strive to provide a setting that will encourage your child to blossom and shine in all areas of growth. We truly understand that you leave a “bit of your heart” with us each day and we endeavor to honor that.
We sincerely look forward to serving you and your family. Our goal is to not only meet your child’s educational needs, but to instill in them the desire to love Jesus with their whole heart.
In our 2 & 3 year old classes the children will learn the following:
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills
- Communication Skills
- Music (traditional and new hymns/choruses
- Number Concepts & Counting
- Bible (Bible Curriculum & Weekly Chapel)
- Language Development
- Listening Skills
- Letter Recognition & Sounds
- Social & Emotional Skills
- Toilet Training
In our 4 year old classes, in addition to the above, we prepare children for Kindergarten through the following:
- Science Experiments & Technology
- Physical Development/Dexterity
- Creative Arts (using different mediums)
- Reading (1 & 2 vowel, and sight words)
- History & Geography
- Social Development
- Counting (recognize/count to 100)
- Writing (form letters/write name)
- Bible (Memorialization of The Prayer of Jabez, Psalm 100, Psalm, 23, & additional 26 Bible Verses)
Our Commitment to your Child
Our goal is always to enforce the idea that learning is fun. From the moment your child arrives until the time they leave, you can be sure that they are enjoying themselves in a safe, secure, and loving environment.
The importance of healthy, nutritional snacks throughout the day is recognized at VCA. Each day your child will receive a morning & afternoon snack.
Frequent organized and free play time is invaluable in helping young children enjoy school. Each class has a scheduled morning & afternoon playground time (weather permitting).
Christ Centered Activities
Each day begins with a Bible story. Each child will then memorize the scripture so that they can “hide God’s Word in their heart.”
5 Days a Week
- Potty Trained – $130 ($110.50/week each additional sibling)
- Not Potty Trained – $145 ($125.50/week each additional sibling)
- One Year Olds – $165 per week (7:15 am – 5:15 pm)
3 Days a Week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2 & 3 year olds)
- Potty Trained – $90
- Not Potty Trained – $100
2 Days a Week (Tuesday, Thursday 2 & 3 year olds)
- Potty Trained – $70
- Not Potty Trained – $80
- $75 (non-refundable)
Supplies Fee K2 & K3
Supplies Fee K4
Our Skilled Preschool Faculty
The VCA preschool faculty is second to none. Each teacher is pre-screened, background-checked, and interviewed, resulting in quality and passionate educators who support the philosophy and mission of VCA. Click here, and get to know our preschool faculty now.